QC – Clinique Veterinaire de la Gatineau Chelsea – Gatineau, QC, Canada – Full Time
Reporting To: Regional Manager
VetCare is a proudly Canadian-owned acquirer and operator of veterinary practices, based in Vancouver, and with passionate associates across Canada. Our commitment to care is at the heart of what we do, from guiding our talented medical and operations teams, supporting practice owners through seamless transitions, and providing the highest quality of care to patients through our community-focused practices.
At Clinique Vétérinaire de la Gatineau Chelsea, our goal is to help you ensure the health and wellness of all your pets. Medical or surgical intervention is often necessary but preventative healthcare is our first priority.
- Strong communication skills in both French and English.
- 2+ years of experience as a DVM.
- Proficiency in internal medicine, diagnostics, and preventive care. General surgery and general dentistry is preferred, but not required.
- CE opportunities with access to annual conferences, seminars, and CE allowance
- Networking, collaboration, and knowledge exchange with other veterinarians within our practices
- Continued investments in new technologies, advanced diagnostics, and modern facilities
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, and Life insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid dues and college fees
- Vacation & paid time off
If this sounds interesting to you please apply with your Resume and Cover Letter.
105 Ch. Old Chelsea, Chelsea, Quebec J9B 1K9